Try out the bow mani yourself!
Hello followers, We are totally obsessed with this bow manicure from TBD! It is so cute and so easy to make! Try it out one of these rainy days of fall when you have nothing to do, you will have so much fun and you will feel absolutely grateful afterwards. Here are the steps to how these are done! Don’t forget to look at the pictures for a better reference! Tools needed:
- mint nail polish
- white nail polish
- black nail polish
- thin paint brush
- top nail coat
- Paint 2 coats of mint nail polish as a base for each nail and let it dry
- Make a double scallop shape on the tip of the nail with white polish and let it dry
- Take a little thin paint brush and dip into the black nail polish following the shape of your scallop and ending with a loop as seen on picture #3
- After that, take the little thin paintbrush again and follow the other scallop crossing over the first black line and let it dry
- Take a dab of white polish and make a dot in the middle of your bow. This can be any other color or even a rhinestone to give a little emphasis
- Let it dry afterwards
- Once it dried, do not forget to put your topcoat!
- Your wonderful bow mani is done!