Jewelry Care Tips | Amorium
We pride ourselves on the quality of our products, but like any other jewelry, Amorium jewelry must be taken care of. Below, we share with you the best ways to keep your Amorium jewelry looking good for as long as possible. Practicing these tips will build good jewelry habits that will save you time and keep you looking good in the long run.
- The Golden Rule: last on, first off! Put on your jewelry on after all you apply all your beauty necessities. You don't want hairspray or make-up getting on your jewelry. When you are ready to go to bed, take your jewelry off first. Put it in a safe and dry location. If you follow this rule alone, your jewelry will shine for a long time.
- Wear Amorium Jewelry with love! Avoid any physical force at all costs. Make sure you do not drop your jewelry or engage in any sports with your jewelry on.
- Store your jewelry separate from other jewelry pieces and abrasive materials to avoid scrapes and scratches. One common mistake is leaving jewelry exposed in a purse filled with other items. You can store your Amorium jewelry in the Amorium jewelry box or a jewelry pouch.
- When you are ready to clean your jewelry, keep it simple. NO chemicals, YES soft cloth. Save any alcohol for Girl's Night or Wine Wednesday.
- Full finger rings are especially delicate to excessive movement. Do not clench fist or engage in fist fights.
- We understand that you want to look good. Whether you are at the beach or at the gym, remember to remove your jewelry before swimming, working out, or bathing.
If you have any questions regarding your jewelry and would like to learn more about jewelry care, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will help you out.