Metallic Nails anyone?
Hello followers, hope you are all doing great! Today we are having a little insider on nails that we couldn't wait sharing with you. Fun, fun fun! I thought it would be useful for all of those who want to add a glimpse to their weekend since they are so simple and fun to make! Not to forget to mention that the best tip to get a good glitter fade is to get a dense glitter polish! So here are the steps to these stunners:
- Start with any polish you want. Make sure it is a color that would contrast with the glitter!Let it dry very well so you can put a thing topcoat over it.
- Using your dense glitter polish and a thin brush, lay down a line of glitter at the tip of your nail.
- Drag the glitter polish out very carefully with a thin brush, and go only about half the length of the nail.
- After you had dragged it out, go back and lay down another little line of glitter polish at the tip to make it look more dense.
- Add you topcoat right away.
- Let it dry! and wooop! Enjoy your glitter fade nails!