In the dawn of the new year we always find ourselves thinking, writing and researching a list of things to do over the next year that will help us become better versions of ourselves. We promise to stick to the new fad diet, swear to go to the gym at least 3 times a week, or vow to never have late night snacks again. But have you ever noticed we spend so much time working on our physical appearance and never on simply having fun?
This year, we challenge you to try a different approach to self-improvement. Instead, vow to grow your mind, your sense of adventure, and your confidence! Here is a new resolution list that is all about having fun, living in the moment, and making memories that will make us smile when 2015 comes to a close.A new kind of New Year’s Resolution:
- Visit a town you've have never been.
- Walk up to a guy you think is cute and strike up a conversation.
- Say “Yes” more often.
- Find something to smile about everyday.
- Find little ways, or maybe even big ways, to give back.
- Try a new look.
- Dedicate more time in the day for you.
- Write down at least one new thing that made you happy in the week.
- Take up a new hobby.
- And finally, try to learn to be comfortable with who you are.