Simple Dainty Open Delicate Adjustable Ring in Silver
- Unit Price
Amorium Ring Size Guide
Finding your ring size might be tricky but is essential to find the perfect fit. You want to make sure that the ring fits in nice and snug around your fingers. We have created two mthods to help you get the most out of your new rings. *For the most accurate sizing we recommend going to your local jeweler for measurements and fitting.
MEASURE A RING YOU ALREADY OWN
Place your ring over the circle that best matches it. Make sure that the inside of the ring is what matches up with the circle. If your ring happens to fall in between two sizes, you should choose the larger of the two for better fitting.
MEASURE YOUR FINGER WITH A RULER
1.Get a non-elastic piece of string or paper that is 6 inch long and a quarter inch wide.
2.Wrap the string or paper around the base of the finger you would like to measure. It should not be too loose or too tight.
3.Take a pen and mark where the string or paper overlaps in a circle.
4.Compare the length of the string or paper to the sizing chart below. That would be your ring size. If you are in between sizes, choose the larger of the two for better fitting
Some Measurement Tips
*Measure your finger at the end of the day when it is warm. Your finger should not be too warm or too cold.
*Decrease the likelihood of human error by measuring your fingers 3 to 4 times. Having a ring that fits nice and snug is more important than a few extra minutes.
*If you are in between two sizes, always pick the bigger size.
*If you have big knuckles, measure the base of your finger and your knuckle, then select a size in between the two.
*Wider bands needs a bigger size.
*When purchasing as a gift, use a ring from the lucky person and use method 1 to find their ring size.
*Feel free to save this page as a PDF and print it out for reference. It would be the most accurate method, because computer screens can change according to monitor sizes. We are not responsible for incorrect measurements. Have a lovely time with Amorium's ring size guide!
We pride ourselves on the quality of our products, but like any other jewelry, Amorium jewelry must be taken care of. Below, we share with you the best ways to keep your Amorium jewelry looking good for as long as possible. Practicing these tips will build good jewelry habits that will save you time and keep you looking good in the long run.
- The Golden Rule: last on, first off! Put on your jewelry on after all you apply all your beauty necessities. You don't want hairspray or make-up getting on your jewelry. When you are ready to go to bed, take your jewelry off first. Put it in a safe and dry location. If you follow this rule alone, your jewelry will shine for a long time.
- Wear Amorium Jewelry with love! Avoid any physical force at all costs. Make sure you do not drop your jewelry or engage in any sports with your jewelry on.
- Store your jewelry separate from other jewelry pieces and abrasive materials to avoid scrapes and scratches. One common mistake is leaving jewelry exposed in a purse filled with other items. You can store your Amorium jewelry in the Amorium jewelry box or a jewelry pouch.
- When you are ready to clean your jewelry, keep it simple. NO chemicals, YES soft cloth. Save any alcohol for Girl's Night or Wine Wednesday.
- Full finger rings are especially delicate to excessive movement. Do not clench fist or engage in fist fights.
- We understand that you want to look good. Whether you are at the beach or at the gym, remember to remove your jewelry before swimming, working out, or bathing.
If you have any questions regarding your jewelry and would like to learn more about jewelry care, feel free to contact us at email@example.com. We will help you out.