Lovely DIY Pom-Pom Sweater!
Happy Monday everyone! Amorium Jewelry is in love with this DIY Pom-Pom Sweater from Ispydiy and wanted to share it with all of you! It is very simple and easy! So try it out! For this Pom Pom Sweater you would need: an old sweater, a needle, tread and around 50 pom-poms units (25 for each sleeve) Learn how to do it Amorium Followers:
- Grab one of your plain sweaters from your closet that it’s so boring that needs some accessorizing.
- Buy some pom-pom that matches well with the color of your sweater.
- Grab a needle and some color matching thread.
- Start stitching your first pom-pom to the sweater.
- Start by sewing the pom-pom on the inside of your sweater and stitch up through the center of the pom-pom.
- Once you have stitched up, stitch down through the pom-pom and the sweater.
- Repeat this step 3 to 4 times to secure the pom-pom to the sweater.
- Once the pom-pom is secure into the sweater double knot the thread so the pom-pom doesn’t come off.
- Your first pom-pom is done! Go into the next one.
- Continue to sew on pom-poms in lines in both sleeves of the sweater.
- You DIY Pom-Pom sweater is done =)